Monday, November 15, 2010

Still not sure if I am getting the hang of this blog thing,. but will persevere.  Not a lot of Avon about at the moment although I have two ceramic figures someone may be able to help me with?  The figurines (both the same) are of a little girl, similar to the most common Avon Bottle of all.  She is supposed to be a greeny-blue but of the two I have, one is orange and the other pink.  If anyone can help I would be grateful.  I already contacted the USA clubs but they suggested the figures may have been left in the sun and faded - how blue can fade to pink (all the way around) I don't know.  I wondered if these were made before deciding that the blue version would be the best.  I think she may be called Jennifer, but again, not completely sure.

I have just finished a book of hints and tips for ex-pats living here and hope to get it published shortly.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  Pages have already gone to a couple of English/French newspapers and I am currently waiting for a quote on the actual printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment